Ancient Herbal Ayurvedic Fitness & Recovery Formula!
Herbs are proven to have strong restorative biological effects with health boosting actions, without the dangerous side effects of steroids. They improve the optimal functionality of the body, balancing biological hormones, secretions, and enzymes. Herbs have been used extensively by ancient athletes and warriors alike to boost their performance, enhance strength and endurance and improve mental focus and concentration.
- Powerful anti-oxidant and anti-aging effect
- Detoxifying and removing wastes
- Maintaining hormone and enzyme balance
- Increasing strength and endurance
- Improving circulation and lymphatic flow
- Building muscle
- Increasing endurance and boosting energy levels
- Improving digestion/metabolism
- Anyone who is interested in improving overall fitness, health, and wellness.
- Performance athletes who want to improve recovery, build strength, and increase endurance, while preserving muscle.
- Anyone suffering from injury, inflammation, fatigue, or pain.
- Anyone looking to improve their energy level or increase immunity and sexual vitality.
What is Ayurveda?
What is the Ayurvedic perspective on health and illness?
The guiding principle of Ayurveda and the other Eastern healing arts is the interconnection of all things. We aren’t simply an isolated collection of atoms and molecules, but are an inseparable part of the infinite field of intelligence. From this holistic perspective, health isn’t merely the absence of illness or symptoms ― it is a higher state of consciousness that allows vitality, well-being, creativity, and joy to flow into our experience.
In contrast, illness is a disruption ― a blockage in the flow of energy and information that creates a sense of separation or alienation from the field. Symptoms and sickness are the body’s signal that we need to restore balance, eliminate whatever is causing the blockages, and reestablish the healthy flow of energy and information.
Can Ayurvedic medicine help with physical injuries?
Ayurveda has been used for thousands of years to alleviate every type of health issue, including physical injuries. Ayurveda contrasts with the mechanical allopathic approach to medicine in that it looks at the whole person—mind, body, and spirit—but by including consciousness, it is not excluding the physical body. For virtually every physical ailment or injury, Ayurveda offers a healing protocol.
~ Deepak Chopra